- » Advancement Home
We are fueled by intellect. Driven by innovation and caring.
The motto of the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences propels our students, faculty and alumni toward academic and professional excellence in today’s highly dynamic health care environment.
The College’s interdisciplinary structure comprises Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Athletic Training and Health Services Administration programs. This aligns with today’s interprofessional approach to more holistic, coordinated patient care.
The vision of our inquiry-driven and technologically advanced College is to be globally recognized for its leadership in the positive transformation of health care delivery and in supporting the needs of underserved populations. Such recognition includes:
- Our Graduate Nursing program is ranked at #54 in the U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Graduate Schools Guidebook, and our RN-to-BSN online program ranks in the top 10 percent nationally.
- We have one of the nation’s most diverse Doctor of Physical Therapy student bodies with a mean minority enrollment of 69% compared to the national average of only 17%.
- We are home to one of the nation’s few bilingual master’s Speech-Language Pathology programs.
- Out Occupational Therapy students are promoting the profession globally through new international internships.
- We have graduated many women Athletic Training interns into the professional sports leagues from our nationally recognized Athletic Training Education master’s program.
- Health Services Administration students can increase their job prospects with certified internships at local health care organizations.
These few in a long list of achievements manifest an ambitious vision that requires robust philanthropic support and investment. Learn more here about how you can help us make a difference through our students, faculty, alumni and the many people and communities we serve directly through our work.