Impact of Giving
An overtaxed health care system. An aging population. Rapidly diversifying communities. Growing economic disparities perpetuating populations with high-risk health issues. These and other factors contribute to the need for highly qualified health professionals to deliver exceptional and compassionate acute, primary and rehabilitative care.
The Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences is uniquely suited to meet this growing demand. With support from the community, we are training the next generation of nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, athletic trainers and health services administrators through innovative approaches to teaching and practice.
Support can come in many forms, including:
- Endowment funds to sustain academic programs, capital improvements and student scholarships
- Gifts toward new technology to enhance our teaching facilities and student learning experiences
- Gifts to promote faculty research aimed at improving evidenced-based practice
- Gifts to support student and faculty engagement and service learning in local and global communities
- Planned gifts and bequests to support centers of excellence and the recruitment and retention of preeminent faculty
- Unrestricted gifts for a wide variety of needs to advance the College’s mission
Invest in the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences today, and make a lasting impact that will transform the future of health care in South Florida and countless other communities touched by our students, faculty and alumni.