CNHS Alumni and Friends
The College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Florida International University has over 7,000 alumni located throughout the United States and the world. Many of our alumni are also members of the Florida International University Alumni Association. The College and FIU Office of Alumni Relations work together to keep our nursing and health sciences alumni connected to the College, the university and each other in every way possible. Therefore, we are committed to such activities as:
- developing alumni events
- providing alumni with volunteer opportunities (i.e. assisting with recruiting new nursing students)
- recognizing alumni's achievements
- communicating with our alumni via the Community Report newsletter, our website, emails, and FIU News.
In order to keep the College of Nursing & Health Sciences a leader in nursing and health sciences education, we need you to:
- Reflect on the value of a CNHS education. As a student, you participated in rigorous academics and hands-on clinical experience. As a graduate of the College, you’re already part of the success story and you live the value of your education every day.
- Support today's and tomorrow’s students and faculty.
- Connect with the College and see the IMPACT of your support!