Ways to Give
Why is my investment to the College of Nursing & Health Sciences important?
During the College’s academic year, philanthropic partnerships with alumni, friends, businesses, corporations and foundations constitute millions of dollars in valuable support to supplement the annual operating budget and programs.
It is people like you who have helped the College become a regional leader in nursing and health sciences education. There is currently a critical shortage of qualified nurses and health sciences professionals that is expected to increase throughout the decades. Since state support for higher education continues to decline, the philanthropic investments made by partners like you, has become increasingly important for providing outstanding health sciences education.
Why Should I support the College of Nursing & Health Sciences Building and other Priorities?
When you support the College of Nursing & Health Sciences, you become a partner in providing quality nursing and health sciences education. The private resources we receive are used to pay faculty salaries, support academic departments, provide scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students, expand and upgrade our technological capabilities, provide funds for guest lecturers and programs and support other important areas of the College.
- Endowment funds provide long term, sustained support of scholarships, programs, and capital needs.
- The building fund supports our continued efforts to seek excellence in providing state-of-the-art-technology and equipment for our teaching facilities.
- Endowed Scholarship funds support talented students who could not otherwise attend the College to pursue their careers in health care.
- Research funding provides opportunities for improving the practice of nursing and health sciences throughout the country.
- Unrestricted gifts support all types of unmet needs in the College which are not included in the annual budget of the university.
Your support funds academic programs that will train the health care workforce of the future.