- The PhD in Nursing at FIU was approved by the Florida Board of Governors in 2003.
- The program is located on the Modesto A. Maidique Campus (MMC) in southwest Miami.
- More than half our faculty hold the Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing (FAAN) designation
By the Numbers*
- 44Annual student enrollment
- 11Faculty/dissertation advisors
- 85%Female students
- 15%Male students
- 10%Hispanic students
- 55%Black non-Hispanic students
- 15%White non-Hispanic students
- 20%Asian/Pacific Islander students
- 20%International student body
*For the past academic year