- Submit the entire application packet via NursingCAS and pay the appropriate fees. Applications will be accepted from Dec. 15 to March 15 for Fall admission. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Please make sure to copy and paste your video link from YouTube directly into the answer box in the required question section where you are asked for your link. We will be unable to review your application if you do not provide a link!
- Send one (1) copy of each official transcript from every college, university or professional school attended in a sealed envelope to NursingCAS directly.
- Transfer Students: Also send official transcripts to FIU Undergraduate Admissions.
- Upload official PDF results of ATI TEAS (Edition VI) test scores to the NursingCAS application. Results can be obtained and downloaded into PDF format from your personal ATI account.
- NOTE: if the exam is taken twice, you must submit both official test scores
- Upload Extracurricular Activity Documentation. Signed statement on official letterhead including dates, number of hours and job/volunteer duties. Contact name, title, email and phone number for references must be included. All supporting documents MUST be uploaded to the NursingCAS application.
Applicants who previously applied but were not accepted to the program must resubmit a new application packet for consideration with the next application cycle.