- » Student Resources
Office of Student Services
Welcome to the Office of Student Services in the FIU Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences located in AHC3 Room 121. This is a student-centered department that provides a centralized source of services and information, which facilitates the achievement of student academic and professional goals.
- Provide timely, accurate information about NWCNHS programs, university policies and campus resources.
- Collaborate with faculty to assist students in completing degree requirements.
- Provide financial aid information and facilitate awarding of NWCNHS scholarships.
- Promote student leadership and involvement in college/university activities.
- Empower students to be engaged in making informed decisions about their academic and professional goals.
To read the NWCNHS Mission & Vision, please click here.
AHC3 Room 121
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm