The Office of Research provides the leadership, resources and guidance to support all faculty endeavors of research excellence at the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences. Our team can help:
- Identify sources of funding
- Support grant/research proposal writing and submissions
- Find opportunities for interdisciplinary research collaborations within the college, the university or with external partners
- Form research units and centers
- Prepare strategic budget planning and financial reporting for investigators
- Maintain ethical research standards
The team is led by Tami L. Thomas, PhD, RN, CPNP, FAANP, FAAN, Associate Dean of Research and Director of the PhD Program for the college.