Program Specific Costs
In addition to tuition and fees, students are responsible for the following additional expenses:
- Costs associated with the clinical clearance requirements
- Classroom and clinical experience attire
- Transportation to and from campus
- Transportation to and from on-campus and off-campus clinical sites
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association student membership
- Commencement regalia and other items
The Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences offers several financial aid and scholarship opportunities to eligible students. Visit our Scholarship page to learn more.
Make sure to visit FIU OneStop to see if you qualify for financial aid or scholarships through the university. Scholarship and aid opportunities are periodically available throughout the academic school year.
You can also find a scholarship that’s right for you through Academic Works -- a website that matches FIU students with relevant scholarships opportunities. Academic Works is an online scholarship application tool where FIU students can browse and apply for more than 100 scholarships made possible by the generosity of FIU alumni and friends. Students can apply after they are matriculated into one of our programs.