The FIU Master of Science in Athletic Training (MS-AT) curriculum is grounded in hands-on, learner-centered education and evidence-based practice to equip students with the clinical and interpersonal skills, critical thinking, problem-solving and ethical reasoning abilities required to be successful in the profession.
Courses & Syllabi
The FIU MS-AT degree is a rigorous and intense program that places specific requirements and demands on students. All courses align with the program’s overall objectives to instruct, evaluate and provide learning over time for the students in the following domains:
- Injury and illness prevention and wellness promotion
- Examination, assessment and diagnosis
- Immediate and emergency care
- Therapeutic intervention
- Healthcare administration and professional responsibility
Visit the FIU Catalog for full course descriptions and program requirements.
- Navigate to the current academic year
- Enter the Course Code in the “Search Bar” OR select “Graduate”
- Select “Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences”
Enrolled students can download the program syllabi from FIU Sharepoint - AT Programs.