Performance outcomes reported for the last FIU Nurse Anesthetist graduation class (December 2018) are as follows:
- Graduation rate was 97.5% (40/41)
- Attrition rate was 2% (1/42) one (1) student resigned (personal, medical, academic, etc.)
- Employment rate was 100% within 6 months of graduation.
- FIU Class of 2018 Nurse Anesthesia First Time Pass Rate: 87.5%
- FIU Class of 2018 Nurse Anesthesia Overall Pass Rate: 95%
- The National Average First Time Pass Rate for 2018 was 84.3% on the National Certification Examination
Information last updated: February 15, 2019