All students must complete the University Core Curriculum and Bachelor of Health Services Administration (BHSA) program required courses to be eligible for graduation.
The following curriculum is applicable to the Traditional and Online tracks of the FIU BHSA degree program. The course descriptions for the on-line track, visit the FIU BHSA Courses page on FIU ONLINE. For the traditional tract of the FIU BHSA program, click HERE.
Classes can be completed part-time or full-time. Please contact a BHSA advisor at 305-348-7709 for further information and academic advising.
Courses & Syllabi
The courses of the FIU Health Services Administration programs align to prepare you for varying degrees of responsibilities as a health services administrator. This includes:
- Planning, directing and coordinating medical and health services
- Create and implementing policy and procedures
- Hiring and supervise staff
- Controlling finances
- Collaborating with other healthcare managers and stakeholders
Visit the FIU Catalog for full course descriptions and program requirements:
- Navigate to the current academic year
- Enter the Course Code in the “Search Bar” OR
- Select “Undergraduate” for searching minor and BHSA courses
- Select “Graduate” for searching MHSA courses
- Select “Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences”
Enrolled students can download the program syllabi from FIU Sharepoint - HSA Programs.