Welcome to the Office Of Student Services at the College
The Office of Student Services of the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences (NWCNHS) offers a full range of services and programs to support your academic experience at FIU from your first semester through graduation. We are your one-stop resource for information regarding courses, extra-curricular activities, university services, and academic policies.
It is our mission to:
- Provide timely, accurate information about NWCNHS programs, university policies and campus resources.
- Collaborate with faculty to assist students in completing degree requirements.
- Provide financial aid information and facilitate awarding of NWCNHS scholarships.
- Promote student leadership and involvement in college/university activities.
- Empower students to be engaged in making informed decisions about their academic and professional goals.