Communication Sciences & Disorders
The FIU Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (MS-SLP) clinical program is sequenced in such a way that most academic coursework will be completed prior to starting clinical practice.
All student clinicians must familiarize themselves and abide by the FIU Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Student Manual of Academic and Clinical Procedures. The manual provides:
- An overview of the CSD program at FIU
- Specific information about clinical education
- Guidelines for supervisors and students
- Explanations of relevant professional issues
- Details for all clinical forms needed for the program
Clinical Affiliate Sites
Our department offers a wide range of exciting placement opportunities for clinical rotations as an integral part of our master’s program.
Download the FIU CSD Clinical Affiliates Handbook to review our extensive list of affiliate clinical sites.