FIU’s Nurse Educator program is limited enrollment and admission is highly COMPETITIVE.
Applicants may inquire about info session availability OR make an appointment with an FIU Graduate Nursing Advisor for assistance with the application process (see Advising page).
- Successful completion of all the admission requirements for graduate education at Florida International University and the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an ACEN or CCNE program.
- Current Florida RN or APRN license (as applicable).
- Graduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of:
- NursingCAS application
- FIU Grad Application Fee via www.my.fiu.edu(You will need a student ID to complete this step)
- Written essay
- Three (3) professional reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae