FIU Graduate Nursing advisors can help guide you through your student experience at FIU. Please, contact us to inquire about program information sessions availability. Our department provides advising services for prospective and enrolled students.
Office: Modesto A. Maidique Campus (MMC) - AHC 3 Building, Rm. 121
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. | M-F
For Prospective Students
Pre-admission advising is by appointment only.
Degrees & Certificates (all tracks)
- Nancy Viera & Virginia Mitchell email@example.com
For Current Students
Once admitted, students will be assigned a faculty advisor from the respective graduate program. Advising is by appointment only.
Degrees & Certificates
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Lucie Dlugasch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Rosa Roche email@example.com
- Family Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Deana Goldin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Francisco Brenes email@example.com
- Nurse Educator: Dr. Audrey Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-MSN to DNP: Dr. Charles Buscemi email@example.com