FIU Graduate Nursing advisors can help guide you through your student experience at FIU. Please, contact us to inquire about program information sessions availability. Our department provides advising services for prospective and enrolled students.
Office: Modesto A. Maidique Campus (MMC) - AHC 3 Building, Rm. 121
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. | M-F
For Prospective Students
Pre-admission advising is by appointment only.
Degrees & Certificates (all tracks)
- Nancy Viera & Stephanie Espinosa firstname.lastname@example.org
For Current Students
Once admitted, students will be assigned a faculty advisor from the respective graduate program. Advising is by appointment only.
Degrees & Certificates
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Lucie Dlugasch email@example.com
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Rosa Roche firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Deana Goldin email@example.com
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Monica Scaccianoce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nurse Educator: Dr. Audrey Miller email@example.com
- Post-MSN to DNP: Dr. Charles Buscemi firstname.lastname@example.org