The FIU Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT) curriculum is delivered predominantly online (88%) with supplemental face-to-face instruction (12%) and covers the following content areas:
- Applied research (18 credits)
- Injury/illness prevention strategies (9 credits)
- Entrepreneurial leadership (9 credits)
- Individualized clinical residency experiences (12 credits)
Courses & Syllabi
Visit the FIU Catalog for full course descriptions and program requirements.
- Navigate to the current academic year
- Enter the Course Code in the “Search Bar” OR select “Graduate”
- Select “Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences”
Enrolled students can download the program syllabi from FIU Sharepoint - AT Programs.