The following curriculum is applicable to the Online and Hybrid tracks of the FIU Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA) program. For course descriptions, visit the FIU MHSA Courses page on FIU Online.
The Online MHSA offers the courses 100% through FIU ONLINE.
Each course of the Hybrid MHSA is offered 50% online and 50% face-to-face. Courses are taken in a biweekly format. Students attend class one week on campus and the following week online.
Courses & Syllabi
The courses of the FIU Health Services Administration programs align to prepare you for varying degrees of responsibilities as a health services administrator. This includes:
- Planning, directing and coordinating medical and health services
- Create and implementing policy and procedures
- Hiring and supervise staff
- Controlling finances
- Collaborating with other healthcare managers and stakeholders
Visit the FIU Catalog for full course descriptions and program requirements:
- Navigate to the current academic year
- Enter the Course Code in the “Search Bar” OR
- Select “Undergraduate” for searching minor and BHSA courses
- Select “Graduate” for searching MHSA courses
- Select “Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences”
Enrolled students can download the program syllabi from FIU Sharepoint - HSA Program.