Feb. 15 | Aug. 1 | Dec. 1
Apply Online to Nursing CAS
Apply Online to FIU
The application process is the same for the traditional PhD in Nursing and BSN-to-PhD in Nursing programs at Florida International University.
Application deadlines for admission terms are:
- February 15 for Fall admission
- August 1 for Spring admission
- December 1 for Summer admission
Applicants must complete the following steps on or before the deadline date to be considered for admission to the corresponding term:
- Complete two on‐line applications as indicated and include all identified supporting documents to these.
- Request an official transcript of records from each college or university attended for undergraduate and graduate work. Transcripts must be sent to both 1) FIU, Office of Graduate Admissions, P.O. Box 659004, Miami, Florida 33265‐9004 and 2) uploaded to your NursingCAS profile.
- Submit the required documents (transcripts, GRE scores, TOEFL scores if applicable, letters of recommendation, statement of goals, RN licensure, liability insurance) for admission evaluation. The application and required documents do not have to be sent to the University Graduate Admissions Office or the College Admissions Office as one package; however, all required documents MUST be received on or before the deadline date.
- The application file must be complete before the College’s Doctoral Program Committee will consider the applicant for admission. The application and supporting documents must be received on or before corresponding UGS deadlines. If the application and supporting documents are not received by the appropriate deadline, the application will be considered for admission for the following term.
For assistance or questions regarding our admission and/or application requirements, please contact the FIU PhD Nursing unit office:
Location: MMC-AHC 3, Rm. 521B