Feb. 15 | Aug. 1 | Dec. 1
Apply Online - #1
Apply Online - #2
The application process is the same for the traditional PhD in Nursing and BSN-to-PhD in Nursing programs at Florida International University.
Application deadlines for admission terms are:
- February 15 for Fall admission
- August 1 for Spring admission
- December 1 for Summer admission
Applicants must complete the following steps on or before the deadline date to be considered for admission to the corresponding term:
- Complete the FIU Graduate School Admissions Online Application (service fee applicable).
NOTE: Complete and submit FIU application BEFORE requesting transcripts
- Complete and submit the FIU NWCNHS-PhD Application for Admission via NursingCAS (Centralized Application for Nursing).
- Request an official transcript of records from each college or university attended for undergraduate and graduate work and send to:
Florida International University
Graduate Admissions Office
PO Box 659004
Miami, FL 33265-9004
All applications must be completed before the college will consider an applicant for admission.
If the application and supporting documents are not received by the appropriate deadline, the application will be considered for admission for the following term.
For assistance or questions regarding our admission and/or application requirements, please contact the FIU PhD Nursing unit office:
Location: MMC-AHC 3, Rm. 520