An alumna/alumnus who has shared knowledge, skills, and experience through their role as a nurse educator, creating and cultivating an environment that has supported professional growth and life-long learning.
For a Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences graduate that has:
- Been recognized as an inspiring nurse educator by their students and colleagues.
- Demonstrated leadership in education, curriculum design, innovative teaching methodologies, assessment, and evaluation.
- Used innovative teaching strategies and evidence-based practice in clinical areas, focusing on scholarly research and dissemination within clinical settings.
- Contributed significantly to nursing through publications and presentations at the regional, national and/or international level.
- Led efforts for accreditation of academic programs and/or credentialing of health care systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to and participation in mentoring, coaching and/or precepting students and colleagues.